LIFE 2019 Regional Meeting Series Agendas
Join us for a day of education and networking
Regional Meeting Series
Attendees can expect to learn about energy affordability policy, clean energy programs, utility assistance programs, emerging energy issues, innovative models in the low-income energy space, consumer protections, and best practices. The agenda will vary based on location to allow for focus on issues important to a given region.
- May 9: Hudson Valley, Poughkeepsie – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- May 14: North Country, Lake Placid – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- May 16: Capital Region, Malta – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- May 22: Western NY, Rochester – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- May 23: Southern Tier, Corning – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- June 13: Long Island, Woodbury – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
- June 14: New York City, Manhattan – Preliminary Agenda (PDF)
Discussion on Programs, Barriers and Opportunities
Building on the discussions started during the 2018 LMI Public Forums (PDF), NYSERDA and the NYS Department of Public Service will incorporate a stakeholder feedback session to discuss current initiatives and identify opportunities to improve the impact of energy and affordability programs in communities. The discussion will take place following the educational portion of each LIFE Regional Meeting and is estimated to run from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Discussion attendees are not required to participate in the educational portion of the LIFE Regional Meeting. The feedback session is free to attend, but advance registration is required.